Post by Blargonaut on Sept 18, 2016 8:47:54 GMT -8
btw if anyone's been guesstimating, I have indeed been going for a deadly Grass-type Pokemon vibe for my Role-self.
- 1st avatar; holding two guns w. red hair against blue rose background: subtle Roselia/Roserade reference, similar look and colouring to its dual-wielded roses and the hint of shooting bullets like it shoots out thorns--
--hence, clearly meant to evoke an obvious Vigilante, kill-capable or Bulletproof connotation
- 1st post in game thread, #69: just some greenery, start of the plant scheme
- "4. Blargonaut/20. Kawl_USC blaze it" post #71: subtle hint of Budew, which evolves into Roselia, via an allusion to a 'bud of weed', 'grass', and 'blaze it' hinting at fire, as in a Grass-type's weakness to Fire
- post #73, "brb sleep powder": bare-faced hint to the Grass-type move Sleep Powder, more Grass-type
- "I'm thirsty, anyone got a drink" post #176: subtle hint of Grass-type, like a plant needing watering; also, a subliminal drop that I'm a Pokemon asking to be recruited
- 2nd avatar; green speed-line background, holding a golden gun: more hinting at plant-basedness with all the green, also the golden gun meant to reflect Roselia's yellow stripe, with the whole picture meant to scream 'Bullet Seed' to the viewer, hence more NK/Vigi/SK-ness
- post #420, the Love Boat/Kawl tribute: bringing back the whole drugz blaze it plantzzz motif, supplemented by Disney Tarzan soundtrack to evoke more heartwarming jungle/forest/plant feelings
That's all the plot cover I can remember myself generating, might've schemed up more but I forget/you get the idea by now yeah/I'm lazy, probably
PSA: Despite my seemingly in-depth, wizened academical guild-like knowledge of dat 420 culture, I in fact, do not partake. Kids, no
If any of you became #TeamGaga over the course of the Night phase don't be afraid to come forward
we won't bite
we're a team here and teams stick together.
remember where you came from
No way a captured scum would get a new win condition that is against us. Then they could just put all their ex scum buddies names out there. That would be insanely unfair. There is no chance that is the case.
Post by Roytheone on Sept 18, 2016 13:13:51 GMT -8
Guys guys guys.
What if somebody in this team is and have always been the second trainer? Gaga had two allignments of which one was almost certainly town, would it really be so weird for there to be a trainer that starts as scum as their second alignment?