I'm giving this a 40% chance for wolves to win and an even 30%/30% chance for a town or tanner win.
That high of a chance for the Tanner?? Now I'm really curious to know what shenanigans happened during the Night. o:
Wolves could still easily take it now that they have another member with them but if they pull what almost happened in ONUW 6 then they could just hand the game over to the Tanner.
I'm also curious to see how the Prince plays into this. Hopefully it isn't in the middle.
I will say that both the Prince and the Cursed were in play from the start so people will at least think they are those roles. The Tanner odds are probably a little lower but really, it's going to be a control their own destiny type deal. It's 100% going to be based on how well they play.
I'm thinking that I want to change the rules here a bit. If they can lynch the real Seer than everybody wins but if they do not lynch the real seer than the person who got lynched and the real seer win.