Post by Lone_Prodigy on Nov 6, 2015 9:44:01 GMT -8
1. Coppa was unofficial scum MVP. Didn't kill any of us, claimed copycat, self-destructed to give me another night to kill, and the timing of his death lined up with our doll detonations.
2. Killing roy the first night and then Sorian the second really really helped us. It freed up the switcher from wreaking havoc so that we could bypass the doctor protection and kill with impunity. Sorry cabot not sorry. It also helped that aside from Hyper we hit PR's every night.
3. I think the medium mechanic worked well, but for a larger game it probably wouldn't work, and I still disagree about the "ask everyone in the dead thread" bit.
4. Balance-wise I think it worked. Vet and BP balanced out the dolls and the neutral. Town might have needed one more PR though, since we had a switcher.
5. Agree with Palmer about the switcher possibly being too strong for scum. NX had a scum tracker, someone who can do everything once, and a lynch bomb.
Yeah, we won! YATTA! We did it :) Congratulations to my partners, Lone_Prodigy and Palmer! Especially early game we could avoid detection superbly :P After the breakdown Day4/5, Palmer carried the win home. It was a great pleasure and I really enjoyed all phases of the game. Also always remember Peter Stillman, one of the good guys :D
Special mentions: Splinter - why so aggressive, especially at the end? Hyper - figured everything out, but nobody listened Coppa - best fakeclaim ever Roy - you died
Self-vote with a possible tie, would have allowed us to give out an extra doll. 5-3 tie, 4-3 nk+doll, 4-2 lynch L_P/me, possible double kill 2-2 It was a longshot but why not go for it? Everybody was on my track anyway, this stupid medium caught me on the wrong foot.
One thing concerning L_P, he voted for Scrafty D2 but simultaniously said he would vote Sorian IF POSSIBLE. He avoided a tie and still people found this scummy. Pop even tracked him because of this. I don't get why. If he would've voted Sorian, tie and hell break loose. Not voting again wasn't a valid option either.
It's a pity GC got subbed out, because he was very suspicious and probably would've get voted out at one point. Also Ty4on messed up our tie, but I liked how he offered a new opinion :)
All in all it was a great game! The true heroes won!